One thing you should know Apple to do, excellent product to its customers, it has made things easy for its business users. Furthermore, business gets easier with the new iOS 6 because if the new business friendly features Apple had incorporated. Though, the product is yet to hit the market, but as you await the product, take time to review this article to know how the product will enhance your business.
- Apple had included a turn-by-turn navigation that will guide its users, routing from one point to another. Added to this application is a new feature called “flyover” that displays cities in 3D, with the Siri voice command, user can quickly ask for direction and navigation will be given immediately. With this, I am happy with the professionals who will no longer get late to meetings.
- Another so much awaited feature is the “Real time traffic,” users will be able to know the no go areas with traffic jams, high populated areas, with locations where there is accident, and quickly switching to the turn-by-turn navigation app, you get an alternative route immediately.
- A “reply with message” and “remind me later” button is another feature on the new iOS 6. You will always get a reminder for all your postponed business calls or messages that ought to be sent.
- Users will get a face time over the 3G connection on the iOS 6, this will enable them to showcase products or presentation or mock-up everything on the screen.
- The iOS 6 comes with the VIP mail, here, the iOS 6 will allow you select some contacts as VIP, you create a folder for them and the mails that comes from them goes into your VIP folder.
- The iOS 6 offers another feature known as the “Passbook”, this location aware application keeps your airline ticket and pops it on your screen whenever you get to the airport.
I know that you will have something to say about this features or another thing you expected from the iOS, feel free to make your contributions.